samedi 12 mars 2011

Photo Marathon, Take One...

Ok, Ok, some of you we'll find it funny, and I swear I'm not complaining, but the next 2 weeks will be quite busy. At last, I would say ! I've been hired again as one of the officials on the Euro X Games in Tignes, and even though really comfy to shoot, it's still some hard work as we have to send a bunch of good pictures every night for the whole week. Hopefully, one of my mate is bringing a luxury assistant who will send the pics for us to ESPN computers. Some spare hours of sleep, enough to appreciate our cool accommodation in a very nice hotel in front of the action.

Immediately after, I'll go to Austria and shoot for the Nine Queens event, organized by Nico Zacek, who's building what looks like a Hollywood franchise with his Nine something ! Never mind, the best girls in the world will have fun on a crazy jump built on purpose, and it should be closely looked at by all the medias of the ski planet.

And of course, the best way to prepare for such a freestyle action orgy is to shoot some corporate stuff, right ? That's what I've been at for the last 4 days, shooting and processing 2500 pictures for a real estate company. Shooting men and women in working suits and outfits in their offices maybe is not so fun for some of you, but I like it ! And they pay my dayrate full price, which is even cooler and not to overlook these days. Check the pics, I think I managed to give them the aspect and the feel of the multi million dollar company ! Oups, it may well be that big after all, and the two CEOs are not looking like people you want to mess around with... Hope they'll like my work !













1 commentaire:

  1. J'adore la cadrage, la prise de vue. Cette façon de de voir, j'aime. Par contre je suis moins fan du post traitement de la photo.

    Superbe photo

    www.Yorik.fr

    RépondreSupprimer